Hardware How much do you think this setup is worth?

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Summer is coming up, so I've been looking around for gaming setups for a reasonable price (with a smart mind, not buying overpriced) and then upgrading in the near future. I came across this setup on craigslist but I wanted your guys opinion before I made my offer:

win 7
mother board is a ga-890gpa-ud3h gaming board with 3 pci express slots ($150.00)
ram is ddr 3 4 gigs (?)
processor is a amd phenom ii x4 965 4 cpus 3.4 ghz quad core ($110.00)
display says its a amd radeon hd 6900 3825 ddr 5 ram video card ($300.00)
power supply is a700 watt fsp group power supply (?)
hard drive is a ssd drive all ram baised and i have a second 300 gig hd (?)
comes with a multilayer burner and gaming case (?)
the lcd is a 40 in rca with wall mount. i run it as a monitor ( he says 50" but im not interested in it) ($700.00)

I went around online checking prices for these parts individually and this is what I found above, and some I wasn't able to find. The guy's asking for $2000 combined with the monitor/tv so if I factor out the T.V. and consider that he's had this setup or its in used condition, the second hdd I won't need (Wonder if he's able to compromise lol)
I'd give this setup $700-850? Might sound low but seems right, whatcha guys think?

Thanks!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
How big is the SSD?

Also, if you're looking for a gaming PC I'd stay away from AMD CPUs, they tend to overheat quickly and Intel is said to have better performance. Instead of buying from craigslist I suggest going on Newegg and just building your own. Chances are it'll be cheaper and possibly even better compared to that build.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phenom x4 965 is not that good i would not be satisfied paying 850 for that rig and he will not be happy if your paying 700$... Those deals are not to be done if neither party are satisfied...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?