wink.gif

Lol, If only!! £5 a gallon here now
frown.gif

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, whatever you say Noone. I cant complain, I have to do what you say. Right! The fact of the matter is that gas prices doubled in a short amount of time, and it's showing no sign of slowing down. I understand that it may not be as bad as other countries, but it's all relative. I am struggling, that is what I know. I frankly don't give a crap if yours are so much higher, the point is that I'm having a hard time with the price increase of gas prices (which then transfers to food prices, etc.). I really don't think anything I say will change your thought process, it's obvious your caught in this "screw americans" mindset that some people seem to have...

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
solange82200 said:
Ok, whatever you say Noone. I cant complain, I have to do what you say. Right! The fact of the matter is that gas prices doubled in a short amount of time, and it's showing no sign of slowing down. I understand that it may not be as bad as other countries, but it's all relative. I am struggling, that is what I know. I frankly don't give a crap if yours are so much higher, the point is that I'm having a hard time with the price increase of gas prices (which then transfers to food prices, etc.). I really don't think anything I say will change your thought process, it's obvious your caught in this "screw americans" mindset that some people seem to have...

... and you are caught in the "Oh, we poor Americans! We are so victimized, by the reast of the World! Poor, poor us!" attitude, that some people have ...

As an expat American, I find that whole thing nauseating ... no-one was taking a shot at you, they were just pointing out that the rest of the world pays more than those in the US ...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
solange82200 said:

... and you are caught in the "Oh, we poor Americans! We are so victimized, by the reast of the World! Poor, poor us!" attitude, that some people have ...

As an expat American, I find that whole thing nauseating ... no-one was taking a shot at you, they were just pointing out that the rest of the world pays more than those in the US ...

Not exactly, theres some countries where a gallon of gas is under a buck. I believe one country has a gallon of gas for 15 US cents a gallon. Though other than the handful, most countries do pay more for gas.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narin said:
thebobevil said:
solange82200 said:

Not exactly, theres some countries where a gallon of gas is under a buck. I believe one country has a gallon of gas for 15 US cents a gallon. Though other than the handful, most countries do pay more for gas.

What countries? I am assuming they are OPEC members ...

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why should gas prices go down solange? And, no, you shouldn't complain. As others have already stated it's much more expensive in other countries.

Americans want to drive their SUV'S and their "Hummers" and waste gas but they don't want to pay for it.

I think HMMWVs should have never been made into civilian vehicles. There's no need for them. We have known forever that oil is a limited resource but we allow people to drive around in huge wasteful machines and then everyone is surprised when gas prices go up.

Gas prices will never go down because we will never get more gas. Simple as that. We will slowly run out of oil and the price will quickly rise. Until we find an alternative (which should have been done a while ago but I think oil companies had quite a grip on that. IE: the electric car that disappeared about a decade ago ).

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gas? Oh ya that stuff in cars n stuff.

In 46 years I have never driven never owned a car.

Purposely live in a small town where walking is an option.

But the prices in Canada are not as nasty as external to North America I'm sure.

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been around $3.49 for a while plus or minus 20 cents. WHat really sucks is that with all the communting I do I am spending $400 plus a month in gas
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y