how many roms have you downloaded

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well alot of sites are missing them i can still find them but the first few links do not work.
Considering I was literally just now downloading some GBA and NDS ones to play on my 2DS, this isn't that accurate. Only the smaller sites took them down, the enormous sites aren't missing even a single ROM!

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
when i type game with the word rom the first site doesn't work because Nintendo took the games off that one
Then don't go to that site, lol

Don't even use google, go to the biggest of all ROM sites on the internet (can't say which one it is on here because of rules) and you will find everything you could ever ask for, simple!

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Then don't go to that site, lol

Don't even use google, go to the biggest of all ROM sites on the internet (can't say which one it is on here because of rules) and you will find everything you could ever ask for, simple!
How can you find it with out google that makes no sense.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How can you find it with out google that makes no sense.
What do you mean? Since when do you have to go through google to access sites? You can just type in the site name in the address bar and you will be taken to it directly... Just use your brain and think what is the biggest ROM site out there or the biggest sites, nothing more! It's a paradise for ROM lovers, so not knowing it should be a crime:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM