Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not preordering the game

Shouldn't that be changed to one of those below or something like that.

I am not preordering the 3ds
I am not preordering the game system

If you are talking about a game sorry there really isn't much hinting towards that.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Rasas said:

If you are talking about a game sorry there really isn't much hinting towards that.
Two is "no, but I will", and three is "no, and I won't".

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Rasas said:

Two is "no, but I will", and three is "no, and I won't".

I pretty much got that but I found that the third option saying it was a game was missing information since it is a game system.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have not yet but plan on it.

Have Gamestop/EB taking pre-orders for it in the U.S. yet?

I may just let my wife pick one up at her work (Walmart) when it comes out. She can get a 10% discount on it for me.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So I'm passing by a GameStop, and I remember the news about Canadian preorders. So I drop in, and ask the shopgirl if they're taking them. She checks the computers, tells me they were just added to their system, and the down payment is $25. However, where I preorder is where I pick up. So I decide to head over to the GameStop right next to my school. I drop in, talk to the shopgirl, she tells me that she hasn't really heard anything, but standard preorders for all consoles is $50. I tell her I heard differently, and ask her to check her computers. She tells me she's been working there for 5 years (respect gone) and that it's always been that way, and thus there's no need to check the system. I can't convince her. While they're at it, the male clerk contradicts me and tells me that Nintendo did not announce March as the NA release date at the September 29th conference. He says he "absolutely guarantees it".

Bloody GameStop. I'll drop by again and hope the same idiots aren't in.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I just lost even more respect for GameStop. I dropped in again today. This time, armed with a news article about the $25 preorders. That, and a photo of an EB receipt with a $25 3DS preorder on it. Yeeeah. Turns out that annoying shopgirl was the bloody manager. And none of the clerks are permitted to disagree with her. I talked to an asian guy who said he won't check the computers either because his boss' word is final, and that maybe I should preorder at the location that gave me the correct information. Photographic proof need not apply, when denial comes to the rescue!

I guess I'll bring a few more bills and preorder at $50. Buggers,

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to finish paying off my credit card then I'm going to bank a few grand then I'll pay cash for one in the spring. Who knows, maybe they'll be a flash card by then.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can scrounge the cash between now and March (doubt it) I'll preorder. Otherwise I'll wait until Christmas (unless games such as Layton vs Wright actually come out in English within a reasonable timeframe).

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
I'm going to finish paying off my credit card then I'm going to bank a few grand then I'll pay cash for one in the spring. Who knows, maybe they'll be a flash card by then.

Well, it is coming out in the spring and I doubt there will be a flash cart by then if at all. I mean, it has an SD slot, which is probably more likely to be the first place to start trying to hack.

D

Deleted_171835

No, I won't be pre-ordering.
I'll be purchasing the 3DS using a combination of gift-cards and cash so I won't be able to pre-order it.
mellow.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Yup. Preordered at double the minimum down-payment because my EB is full of retards. Ah well. I'll pay less in March.

cojiro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just checked my local gamestop. they told me that the USA release date would be in April, and they werent taking preorders yet
rolleyes.gif

What is wrong with the employees there
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: