How many cups of Tea a day?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10-14 ??! Not good. According to Health Benefits of drinking tea:

Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.

A 5.6-year study from the Netherlands found a 70 percent lower risk of fatal heart attack in people who drank at least two to three cups of black tea daily compared to non-tea drinkers.

Tea protects your bones. It's not just the milk added to tea that builds strong bones. One study that compared tea drinkers with non-drinkers, found that people who drank tea for 10 or more years had the strongest bones, even after adjusting for age, body weight, exercise, smoking and other risk factors. The authors suggest that this may be the work of tea's many beneficial phytochemicals.

Tea protects against cancer. Thank the polyphenols, the antioxidants found in tea, once again for their cancer-fighting effects. While the overall research is inconclusive, there are enough studies that show the potential protective effects of drinking tea to make adding tea to your list of daily beverages.

See?

PixlCrushr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CA519705950 said:
4-5 a day, three (small) teaspoons of sugar, plenty of milk.
Used to drink a lot of coffee but gave that up because of the sweat and because I was verging on coffee addiction
wink.gif

Sorry - I'm a manly man, no sugar for me
wink2.gif

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PixlCrushr said:
CA519705950 said:
4-5 a day, three (small) teaspoons of sugar, plenty of milk.
Used to drink a lot of coffee but gave that up because of the sweat and because I was verging on coffee addiction
wink.gif

Sorry - I'm a manly man, no sugar for me
wink2.gif
These guys were the real men... and I'm pretty sure they didn't even have tea
wink.gif
:

25977858.jpg

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm too lazy to make my own, so how many cups I have a day really depends on how many times someone else makes it
biggrin.gif
. I'm on my 5th or 6th cup today, I'm not sure
frown.gif

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Coming from an Egyptians family, I always have drank tea. I have about 8 a day. I try to drink less now because I make them very sweet. Like 3-4 spoons of sugar in a big glass. My favorite brand is the Ahmad London Ceylon Tea with Cardamon flavor. How about you guys?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
pyrmon24 said:
Coming from an Egyptians family, I always have drank tea. I have about 8 a day. I try to drink less now because I make them very sweet. Like 3-4 spoons of sugar in a big glass. My favorite brand is the Ahmad London Ceylon Tea with Cardamon flavor. How about you guys?

Spoons of what size? Because if 3-4 is very sweet, I'm insane
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated