How Long?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by TwinBlades, Aug 15, 2008.

Aug 15, 2008

How Long? by TwinBlades at 2:42 PM (813 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Hey guys I got my Cyclods two days ago and it still seems to work fine. I was wondering if there should be a limit on how long I should use the Cyclods a day,week,month or even a year? Talking about how long I should play each day before something bad happens because in the Cyclops forum and this forum seems like tons of people are having problems everyday maybe because of missuse. One more thing, how often should I take out the Cyclods or the memory card, I only take out the Cyclods out of my ds like 4 times a day because I dont want the thing to like overheat and take out the microsd from the Cyclods so it dosnt overheat too. This a good idea or just leave it on? (Sorry for making this so long, I'm just scared something bad will happen to both of them because of all the problem topics I went to :S)

2. kidplay3

Newcomer kidplay3 Newbie

United States
    Dont worry about it i've had mine for almost a year and I havent had a problem with it. I play it almost everyday, and I take out my memory stick and the Cyclods out itself like three or four times when im puting new stuff on it. You shouldnt have a problem

3. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I think it's better to leave it in. Problems most likely arise if you frequently take out the MicroSD to put in new ROMs.

4. Tatsu

Newcomer Tatsu Member

United States
    don't worry so much just play as much as you want and leave in there for as long as you need in there until you need to add a game. These cart's are made of plastic and they're not so delicate or fragile to break so easily. have fun with it or else it won't be worth the $50 [​IMG]