Hacking how long does it take for an order of realhotstuff.com to order?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i order from realhotstuff.com on the 27th so i put in my adress and then i asked my mom to use her CC and the billing adress has hers but i did not see i put it in has a check or money order... so she sent on the check. the website got the check on the first and i don't know if they cashed it or not it's the 13th and the order is still Processing... is that normal? i have waited almost 3 weeks and nothing has gone anywhere... what should i do.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the check is not cashed by next monday it's going be canceled. next time i'm going be more carefull of what i do on these websites. but thanks for the quick answer.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
when checks are cashed they can take up to 2 weeks to clear. it means the bank can give you the money for them but if the check bounces they will just take that money back. most businesses will wait 2 weeks to make sure the check has cleared before shipping out your items. you should have contacted RHS and explained to them that you wanted to pay with a CC and not a check, then allow them to make the arrangements to accept your CC.

to find out if the check was cashed you will need to contact your bank. you can't assume that because the order is still processing that they haven't cashed it already. try contacting RHS to find out what is going on. [email protected] | 1-888-242-6489

you should be extremely careful and paranoid when you order online, especially when paying with a CC. but, in this case, RHS is a legit shop that has been around for awhile. they aren't trying to rip you off or steal your money. contact them, be polite, and try to find out what is going on with your order.

-another world

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok it finally got shipped so that's good. thanks for the input everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.