MeisterNo874

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
masturbatingbastards.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Why would the 3DS be more fragile than lite? Its only a screen with parallaxes installed, nothing much of an unusually fragile parts there.

At least if the shock force isnt too big.

Also, there is no movable parts like lasers, and thats a big + for 3DS. But yeah, you could break your camera protection glass, as well as could the screen break if it fells on it.

Infinite Zero said:
That's stupid, why would you do that.

Try running it over with a car.

MeisterNo874

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
masturbatingbastards.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Infinite Zero said:
Didnt he say he hopes that he can drop it as much as he wants? That's what I'm talking about

It's obvious we are dealing with a nervous gamer here, he learned he can smash his joystick into the wall and he is hoping to do the same thing with 3DS.

But as you say, it really is pointless. Why drop it? I mean, i understand if it fells accidentally, but drop it... nah.

D

Deleted-188346

invdrcats said:
i hope i can drop it as much as my DS lite! I mean I can throw it down on the ground and its a game in its own
When the 3DS is finally released, go buy it, try to break it, then send us photos, please.
I, on the other hand, will buy actual games for it, they are just a little more entertaining than bashing an expensive piece of hardware.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
invdrcats said:
I mean I can throw it down on the ground and its a game in its own
You mean amusing yourself by throwing the 3DS to the ground or bouncing it off a wall? No, it probably won't be that resilient.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
It's invincible! It's made out of pure diamond so NO MATTER how hard you throw, steamroll, smash, shoot, run over, burn, cook, freeze, shock, hammer and pee on it, it will NEVER break! It's indestructible! So what are you waiting for? Get your 3DS today!

Note: Repair kit and medical equipment sold separately.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
hate2.gif
It should be as Strong as the DSiXL
hate2.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Raika said:
It's invincible! It's made out of pure diamond so NO MATTER how hard you throw, steamroll, smash, shoot, run over, burn, cook, freeze, shock, hammer and pee on it, it will NEVER break! It's indestructible! So what are you waiting for? Get your 3DS today!

Diamond isn't indestructible.
mellow.gif

QUOTE(DCG @ Jul 2 2010, 01:03 PM) would it resist a nuclear bomb aswell?
No.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Raika said:

Diamond isn't indestructible.
mellow.gif

I didn't say that it was indestructible. It just has the highest hardness and thermal conductivity of any bulk material. But it means "unbreakable" in ancient Greek.
tongue.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Raika said:

Note: Repair kit and medical equipment sold separately.Diamond isn't indestructible.
mellow.gif

I didn't say that it was indestructible. It just has the highest hardness and thermal conductivity of any bulk material. But it means "unbreakable" in ancient Greek.
tongue.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond

QUOTE(Swiizard @ Jul 2 2010, 03:52 PM)
Nowadays, they can make diamond sheets of diamond that don't have the weak places that natural ones have.

i think were discussing this whole diamond thing a bit to seriously, dont you think ?

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is how to test how strong it is...

1) get a ds phat and a 3ds
2) tie a piece of string to each of them
3) play a game of ds conkers

and there's your answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.