Gaming How good is the last of us?

rafaeloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I'll play again on the Ps4 with DLC.
When I tried to play the DLC on my ps3 jailbroken I got issues. Probabily because of a bad iso.

tj18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great title, I wouldn't say the best but it had a good story and game play. TLOU2 went in a different direction, and I'm not sure if the first is really necessary to play beforehand. It's worth a go if you're into adventure games.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I am just starting to play this game since I am bored with the games I am currently playing (dishonored death to the outsider and FF XV). the opening seems quite intense and the voice acting is amazing, however I have seen the tropes and the story of this game from endless post-apocalyptic movies out there. does Last of Us still stand out in term of the story? what makes it very appealing?
Theres a bunch of good games to play last of us being one of them though I also suggests the uncharted series and Dragon Quest XI

MentalBlank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I feel as though some people over hype the game, but it was easily one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. can't wait for the sequel.

Trophies
XP
When I bought my PS4, this was the first game I've played since it came with a bundle. This game and RE are just the two horror games that I really love. Been playing it for four years now. The story is not that much new compared to other post-apocalyptic games, but the gameplay is great.

ReigningSemtex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So good that it lived in my ps3 from release day until the last of us remastered released on ps4 and even then that sat in my ps4 for another year. Absolutely great game and one of the best from the ps3 gen imo, loved the campaign and the multiplayer and played them to death and even now with a massive backlog of games i would like to actually finish I still want to play through it again for the (at least) 10th time.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While it's good, but I don't find it groundbreaking and haven't so much attachment to the characters compared to mass effect casts. Maybe I should replay again to appreciate this game's writings
Exactly my opinion. I played it, it was good, but nowhere near MEGAHYPE. Sure, I'll play the second one, but it's not like I am barely holding out managing to just survive until it releases.
Mass Effect got me attached. I was for some reason not able to save everyone at the end of part 3, despite specifically starting a replay from part 1, taking over the savegames into 2 and then 3, being one heck of a Paragon - there was one char I couldn't save, just never was able to reach the necessary level of relationship.

Reactions: eriol33

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/zt9KMvI-kQs?si=o7yb3GlzURRtZh0o