• I'm bland and boring (mehhh....)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How funny are you? Do you make jokes instantly or do you get the jokes from others like the Internet, other people, etc.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
On most occasions I can make people laugh, but it depends on the mood im in and the person im with. (for example I'm less likely to crack out a joke if I don't know the person well). the large majority of jokes come natually but in most cases where the joke isn't mine (where possible) I do make it clear that I got it from someone else

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dice said:
On most occasions I can make people laugh, but it depends on the mood im in and the person im with. (for example I'm less likely to crack out a joke if I don't know the person well). the large majority of jokes come natually but in most cases where the joke isn't mine (where possible) I do make it clear that I got it from someone else

Same, if I know a person good, I can make alot of jokes.
Else (or with girls :/) I don't have any inspiration.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah. The audience and the delivery depend a lot on whether a joke is hilarious or a flop. I'm the same as Satan. Me and my friends crack hilarious jokes all the time, mostly bouncing off one another. But if I'm with someone I don't know, it's harder to make jokes.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a quick mind and good cadence in jokes. Some i pull from others, but thats a rarity. As a matter of fact, a have bunches of friends that have done improv groups in the past (including Wife®), and a few of us are going to be starting a new one in the near future. Not that this proves anything in terms of pulling out the funnies, but it doesn't hurt
tongue.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I usually pull off one liners that get a good laugh, I'm not usually one to do actual jokes with a punchline (not that I don't like a good joke, I'm just not usually the one to deliver them myself
tongue.gif
).

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
I usually pull off one liners that get a good laugh, I'm not usually one to do actual jokes with a punchline (not that I don't like a good joke, I'm just not usually the one to deliver them myself
tongue.gif
).

LOL well, when you think about the people that make you laugh, they aren't spouting out jokes on the spot. That could be rather boring. Hanging out with your buddy, and every other sentence is "So these three guys walk into a bar..." followed by "Didja hear the one about...?" They are good for bars and in short visits. Its the one liners and the weird connections in thoughts that really help in pulling the chuckles from those around you.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
I usually make jokes with everything around me XP

Imagine that. If you make a joke about something in the bathroom.

Joker: "What will the toilet tell you when you don't use it properly?"
Audience: "WHAT?!?!?!"
Joker: "PISS OFF!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: :) +1