How for the life of me use Sm4shExplorer!?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by xdarkmario, Aug 28, 2016.

1. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    i have been studying for the last 3 days on how to use Sm4shExplorer without avail i read documents and watched youtube vids and i setup the files right but still.. i have been running into many errors. the first time is that whenever i used Sm4shExplorer i installed the mod and launched SDcafiine and the smash bros game froze. second time after cleaning up and configing i installed the mod and booted up again and nothing loaded, not even the normal files or DLC. then after swapping some more files and more config now i get this. whenever i try to use a modded character or stage i get this on my gamepad
    Error code: 150-3034
    "An error has occured. If there's an SD Card inserted into your Wii U console, please remove it, then turn off the console and try again."
    looking up that code dosent say much other then other people with issues with smash bros modding. I have a small thought that the DLC unlocker mod and Sm4shExplorer could be clashing, im investigating now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice