Gaming How far did you get in HG/SS by the end of Sunday?

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Basically, what the title said. Sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I think it is... unless I'm wrong, of course. Also, this question is aimed at those who bought the game yesterday, not those who have a flashcart, because that would obviously be cheating.
tongue.gif

For me, I stopped playing just after I talked to Kurt so I could get into the Slowpoke Well, because I also happened to get Metal Gear Solid 4 as a birthday present that day (I bought HeartGold) and played that for the rest of the night. So... what about you guys?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm guessing that a fair portion of the people here are like me and have a flash card instead of the actual game. So far I've got up to Goldenrod City, levelling up a little before I take on Whitney, after that we'll truly see if the new Cyclo firmware has fixed things.

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yez said:
Mgs4 is the best, great game.... I made it just after i beat the third badge.... lol

Yeah, I just got to the point where Snake is on his own again after meeting Meryl and Rat Patrol 01. Awesome, awesome game so far. /offtopic

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
I ended after I caught the weird tree.

I spent hours at the game corner trying to get enough coins for Dratini. Impatient me can't wait until I go back to my college dorm specifically for my other DS.

I am so stoked about the pokewalker and the lugia figure!

yez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online is pretty good too. I racked up a lot of time on that as well. Also i cant play hg until a patch comes out... (sigh)
I guess I'll just play uncharted 2

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to challenge the second gym with a Quilava, a Flaffy, a Pidgeotto, a Bellsprout, a Togepi, and a Dunsparce. All level 20 (except Togepi, he's level 1)

I have beaten MGS4 several times. It's a great game and you'll love every moment of it.

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yez said:
Have you played Uncharted 2? You need to play it.

Who, me? Nope, played the demo though. I also got Uncharted 1 from my cousins, who gave me MGS4 for my birthday. I'm definitely getting Uncharted 2 or LittleBigPlanet next, though.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lacrymosa967 said:
I ended after I caught the weird tree.

I spent hours at the game corner trying to get enough coins for Dratini. Impatient me can't wait until I go back to my college dorm specifically for my other DS.

I am so stoked about the pokewalker and the lugia figure!

I think you mean Sudowoodo. Lol.

Lusterous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i played for only six hours and stopped in the middle of the Rockets taking over the radio tower after beating the 7th gym, i just got bored and stopped.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Lusterous said:
i played for only six hours and stopped in the middle of the Rockets taking over the radio tower after beating the 7th gym, i just got bored and stopped.

You got that far in six hours? I'm there now and my clock reads closer to 15 hours. Mind you, I did take quite a while catching a decent team and I've been levelling them evenly instead of just levelling my starter into some almighty God-beast like I used to. 7 badges thus far and my team's in the high 20's, early 30's. I also spent a bit of time in the Pokelthelon stadium (which is great fun) and just generally coasting, taking things slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)