Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Supercard' started by KirbyPink, Aug 19, 2007.
Instructions or a tutorial would be nice.
For what type of games, GBA or DS? I have no clue about GBA, but I can help with DS.
1. Grab the Action Replay cheats you want and copy and paste them into Notepad.
2. Add a @ sign in front of each entry (the text describing what the cheat is). Save it as a text file.
3. Use ar2cht to convert the text file to a *.cht file.
4. Use cht2supercardcheat to convert the *.cht file into a *.scc file.
5. Patch your game using the latest 2.61 patcher. Double-click the name to open the options menu for that game, and enable the cheat option, browsing to the location of the *.scc file.
The necessary tools (ar2cht and cht2supercardcheat) can be found on the English website at http://eng.supercard.cn
Your firmware must be either 1.80 or 1.81 (or 1.82 for Rumble users only) for cheats to work.
there are loads of pre made cheats and tuts for making your own