Hacking How do you unzip Wii game's ?

googjew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You extracted it wrong!
You by extracting it like, you'll ruin your wii!
You have to demodulate your flange widgets first!

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in future use a newgroup client such as NewsLeecher (you will need usenet access for this, dont ask google is your friend.)

Usenet uses PARS as standard and Newsleecher will autorepair and extract your downloads leaving you will a nice .iso you can burn straight away using ImgBurn (great free burning program.)

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
haha dude nzb's r just as easy as torrents these days man lol

imo if you cant use winrar...

take your wii, unplug the tv cables, power supply and sensor bar and your wiimotes and nunchucks. then place it all back in the box and take it back and get a refund because your too damn stupid to own it.

:-)

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes and then there is something called intelligence and GOOGLE. :-)

if you have little of the first and cant use the 2nd then you shouldnt be messing with your Console in the manner in which is discussed on this forum.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree TheNewMouse.....but at the end of the day, we are dealing with people. By definition, people are stupid. No reason to flame or be hostile, just point people in the right direction and move along.

By your definition forums should cease to exist since the info is all available via google.

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stang said:
By your definition forums should cease to exist since the info is all available via google.

...but without the forums, what would google show as results?

"blahblah xyz site:gbatemp.net"

gbasp.gif

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't intend continue this flame war. (so mods hit the bong one more time and we'll be all wrapped up by the time you come back round.)

i was simply stating in the first post that using usenet and par's would eliminate corrupt downloads (99% anyway)

and the reference to Google was simply that if you cant use your initiative to find how how to unrar and burn a .iso then maybe this was'nt for you...not a flame but hey

and yer maybe if there was no Microsoft and no retard friendly pc's then the world would be a happier place (the digital one atleast :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes