I also use the nerf armor black.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am using this Hori bag ever since I bought the ds.. It is really soft inside as well as well designed.It is also washable.

bagde0.jpg

I had this a while ago, but sold it. I've gone through a couple of DS cases, the longest lasting one (before I sold it, or otherwise) was the Hori Compact Pouch, which I currently still have. But it's not exactly pocketable, so yea. Currently the bestskinsever skin is doing fine (except for some tiny bubbles under the surface which were meant to disappear but didn't)

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I have small pockets I use Joytech's Armorite. Then when, I go traveling I use Hori's Multi Pouch. Then when I just go out of town, or somewhere close, I use Hori's Hard Case.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I still use the pouch I had for the GBA, it was really big for it back then, and had a lot of side pockets for accessories. Now that I don't use my GBA anymore, my DS fits perfectly into the main pocket, and I just carry it around with my DS accessories in the sides.

Now that's reusing! xD

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep it in my big manly man-sized trouser pockets.

With my DSL in one pocket, and my keys and phone in the other, it pulls the fabric tight, to show off my buns of steel...

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got NERF Armor
wink.gif

http://gear.ign.com/articles/790/790110p1.html

I also use the nerf armor black.
Good to see more NERFers
wink.gif
My entire DS rig is black. Black DS Lite, Black Nerf, Black R4 and Black 3-in-1 Expansion.

Me to, my rig is all black as well, with a G6 Real 16Gb, and I will also eventually get the black 3in1 expansion. I just got my own DSL yesterday for my birthday, my daughter has had one since this past xmas, so i had been using hers with a cyclods evolution. Since mine is brand new i installed that full body skin from bestskinsever, i just need to get some hori screen protectors, as the ones that come with the full body kit suck, they give it a blaze look

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this black case made by BD&A inc licensed by nintendo, it says the traveler on it I paid $15 US at gamestop about a week ago. hard shell case about the size off 2 ds lites stacked together. looks bad ass. has a place for 4GBA games or 8 DS games and a spot for the spare stylus.

currynoodles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I couldn't find an affordable pouch for my DS lite, so for awhile I just kept it in my bag or pocket, but the bottom started getting scratched.

So now I have a simple homemade pouch, modified from a sunglasses pouch which costs close to nothing.
happy.gif

It won't protect it from a fall but heck, it does the job.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy_QgVe4yA