how do you spoof 3ds sub regoin

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by hacksn5s4, Oct 4, 2016.

1. hacksn5s4
    OP

hacksn5s4 Banned

Banned
    Aug 12, 2015
    i used regoin emulation to get an event from another regoin but i checked it in pkhex and its illegal because the sub regoin was not spoofed

2. Davidosky99
    This message by Davidosky99 has been removed from public view by Veho, Oct 4, 2016.
    Oct 4, 2016
  3. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Dev & Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    You can get it and use it online. Just change the OT and the region of the Pokémon in the PkHexEditor. PowerSave allows you to have them Too.

4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    You can't without using PKHeX. The Luma/NTR region changers only change the 3DS region, not the sub region so you end up with pokemon with mixed geolocations I.E 3DS region (whatever you chose) sub reigion (your actual sub region) and the country is left blank. The ONLY way to fix it is to do it manually, I just export the save change the region manually, then receive my pokemon and everything is correct.

The EventAssistant also sets the correct sub regions and doesn't require region spoofing, only language changes which is done in the app itself as well ont he fly without exporting anything.