Hacking How do you save passwords on the DSi Browser?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Top says it all. When I go to gbatemp.net and log in I also check the box for it to remember my pass but once I exit out of the browser and go back in I have to log into gbatemp again. I know there are cookies because in the settings there is a button Delete all cookies. Also I tried like 5 websites and all failed but I some how got Gmail to work i don't know how though. So my GMAIL auto logs in once I go to gmail.com. How do I do this with other sites.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
Top says it all. When I go to gbatemp.net and log in I also check the box for it to remember my pass but once I exit out of the browser and go back in I have to log into gbatemp again. I know there are cookies because in the settings there is a button Delete all cookies. Also I tried like 5 websites and all failed but I some how got Gmail to work i don't know how though. So my GMAIL auto logs in once I go to gmail.com. How do I do this with other sites.
You use the "remember me" or "remember password" button when logging in.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(jakob95 @ Jan 31 2010, 12:39 PM) Oh yeah forgot to mention about Tabs anyone know a good way to get tabs on the DSi?
Some day, some day... Saphiresurf will attempt at doing it.
ninja.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
http://dsdatabase.org/entry.php/126-Get-th...-the-DS-Browser!

tongue.gif
Dunno if dsdatabase will work correctly/better after the update PV made.

@Hatsu Its been made and I'm pretty sure Jakob isn't that stupid.
Yeah but that is for the DS Lite browser. And I know for sure that the DS lite browser doesn't store cookies. I am still not sure if the DSi Browser does since it somehow autologs me into my GMAIL but nothing else and there is a option to Delete cookies in the settings.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
I don't see why it would have a delete cookies button if it didn't store cookies. Do you?
It supposed to store cookies on the DSi but for some reason it won't save my passwords for any website except Gmail.

yaywii.gif
Cool we got this now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them