Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You all dont realize how serious i take this issue. Seeing this is how you all view the subject, i'll refrain from ever speaking of it again, because you obviously cant comprehend the fact of stealing someone else's work.

And youve got another thing coming if you think this forum is about "brotherhood", theres a very large seething underbelly to this forum that contradicts all i thought it used to stand for. So be it.

And to be back on topic (i apologize for ym outburst), use Photoshop 7.0 or CS. Its worth the extra time it takes to learn.

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
Besides I'm not using the full image and it's neither in full size.
So your saying i can take your work, and claim it as my own, get all the credit and you wont care?
Get a life you ripper.
Such a biased bonehead. And an hypocrite too! My final answer to you:

who_fucking_cares.jpg

flip_the_bird.jpg

noob.jpg

biggrin.gif

Kaas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry mr, but i think you are the hypocryte here!

I make things with photoshop, and I did tutorials.
but a thing i learned is that ripping is the worst thing an artist can do.

think of how you would feel if i stole a piece of art you have been working on for weeks!
i guess that would not make you happy, would it.

i think one of the mods should delete your sig if they think the same about ripping as i do.

you can off course delete it yourself first.

i'm sorry i'm posting this as my second post.
i just had to say something about it.

Kaas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ripping has nothing to do with playing gba roms.

rippers are people who don't deserve their eyes.

you play gba roms because you do not want to spend money on the gba games, but ripping doesn't have any advantages.
you only piss off the designers, bad!

C-Man

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Overwhelming an example:
I'm sure you know Piet Mondriaan (one of the prouds of The Netherlands) if i draw an exact the same painting and put his name under it and sell it for thousands dollars/euro's are you okay with that?

the world is already filled with lots of fake crap so you shouldn't be a part of that

BTW what do you think of my new sig?
Over1.jpg

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
You're such hypocrites! You just judge what it isn't inconvenient to you.

So let me give you an example as well.

Imagine you're a game programmer. You work more than one year in a game and then, when it comes out, it doesn't sell well... But everyone is playing it! How can that be? Roms! Oh, people are enjoying your work, but you don't see a reward. And what is worse: you have a family to take care of and you don't see the money return you were expecting. But people are ripping games->roms. Yes, ripping. Companies have to compensate the money loss, so games get more expensive. Honest people will have to pay more for the games.

It's exactly the same, the only problem is that it's not convenient for you to see it. That's why I'm calling you hypocrites.

Your justification is the same as, let's see... I see a Ferrari, so I'll just steal it because I don't have and don't want to spend the money with it. Yes, that's a rightful thing to do.
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, only stupid people would think that I had drawn a full picture, to cut it and add my nick and use it in the forums.
rolleyes.gif

On emore message for you:

I_see_dumb_people2121.jpg

Kaas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if you ripped Da Vinci noone would care, but because you rip an unknown artist who's been working hard to make a great piece of art ( i assume it's great because you stole it) it's a wrong thing to do. the artist will feel very bad if he sees a stupid prick like you stealing his art.

about the roms: they're made by big companies, noone cares about it. off course the developers don't like their games being stolen, but they calculate the risk.
and off course it's bad 'honest' people have to pay more for their games... but it's allways like that; the good people are the casualties of the bad people.

also, stealing roms is, ethically, just as bad as stealing a ferarri, but you get (i hope) busted for stealing a ferarri, and not for stealing roms.

it's just that noone cares if you steal roms or not, and people do care if art is ripped.
i have been ripped myself, and i didn't feel good about it. i even had to prove i made the piece and not the ripper, which damages your good name, even if you can prove you made it. a professional artist wouldn't have to prove a thing, just like the game developers.

also:
don't try to make your point with shitty images. it won't save your ass.
i still wonder why the mods haven't deleted your sig yet.

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol. Hypocrisy still. You just condemn art ripping (which isn't what I've done, note that) because you aren't a game programmer, so you don't identif yourself with them. Being so, you don't care about them. Such good companies that are shutting down due to piracy... It's a shame.

You just can't admit it: it's wrong to use roms. You aren't moraly right, so you have no moral to juge me either. If you don't admit it, you're just showing why people should discredit you.

About what I did: maybe it isn't correct, but it's far from being a tragic art ripping. As I said: I'm not using the full pic, i'm not using the full size pic, I'm not claiming it as my own art and I'm just using it as a sig, in a forum. I'm not even distributing it, selling it or whatever.

It may even be considered advertising: if people like what they see, they will want to see the full picture. Maybe they'll ask me where I got it, so that they con go there and see the whole picture and apreciate the artists work. I'm just using a sample.

You don't play samples or demos: you're playing full roms, for example.

If you (all) can't see this, then you're not even worth any more replies. You just won't admit it because you're egocentric (it's alright to play roms because... You like to play roms) and too proud to admit you're wrong.

I'm trying to resist posting another pic... Humm... I think I'll do it in response to the other guy only
biggrin.gif

Here Comes The S

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Imagine you're a game programmer. You work more than one year in a game and then, when it comes out, it doesn't sell well... But everyone is playing it! How can that be? Roms! Oh, people are enjoying your work, but you don't see a reward. And what is worse: you have a family to take care of and you don't see the money return you were expecting. But people are ripping games->roms. Yes, ripping. Companies have to compensate the money loss, so games get more expensive. Honest people will have to pay more for the games.
That's a reason for stealing sigs? And you forgot something else: people rip the games BECAUSE the games are expensive
and this forum is illegal then tooso you're illegal too (not my opinion but just a conclusion from his post)

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
if you put "see the full pic --> namehere.deviantart.com" under it there wasn't a problem.
Sure, I'll do it, if you put in your sig:

"I'm sorry for stealing games. Please, buy them here [insert url here]"

QUOTEand as I said, for game developers it's a calculated risk

Wow! Brilliant excuse! They expect to be robbed, so let's steal!
biggrin.gif
lol

If you are biased, then don't expect something different from others.
smile.gif

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
That's a reason for stealing sigs? And you forgot something else: people rip the games BECAUSE the games are expensive
and this forum is illegal then tooso you're illegal too (not my opinion but just a conclusion from his post)

Of course not. And I didn't steal a sig. I just cut a small part of a pic, downsized it and placed my nick. I didn't claim it as my own, i'm just showing a small example. Like a demo/sample, if you want.

And you should notice that it wasn't me who started accusing people for doing this or that. I'm just showing that they have no moral to accuse me.

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country

Kaas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes you stole that sig.

QUOTE said:
I just cut a small part of a pic, downsized it and placed my nick. I didn't claim it as my own, i'm just showing a small example. Like a demo/sample, if you want.

that's called ripping.

btw: who said I download roms.

edit: I was talking to you, since I quoted your post.
link edited too
now put that line in your sig as I told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people...