Gaming How do you listen to your games?

ghettobob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use to use High Quality Earphones, and sometimes my sound system. I like it better than not having anything plugged in.
I use to love playing Mario Kart DS (on wifi) and you can hear what side the people are behind you. You can hear people throwing things.

What do you use?
Headphones, Surround Sound Speakers, without anything..etc

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I use headphones mainly when the music's good or is a big part of the game (e.g. osu), otherwise it depends on how I'm feeling. Never even though of using a sound system
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the time I don't listen to the sound in a game. Only Tetris, MPH, BiA and EBA/Ouendan do I bother. Tetris on the DS speaker the others headphones.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
60% I just play with the regular speakers. 38% with high quality ear phones, which is mostly when im watching anime/movies while laying on the bed. 2% when I connect the ds to the computer/speaker access for recording music that I particulary liked from a game. That pretty much sums it up
happy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
60% I just play with the regular speakers. 38% with high quality ear phones, which is mostly when im watching anime/movies while laying on the bed. 2% when I connect the ds to the computer/speaker access for recording music that I particularly liked from a game. That pretty much sums it upÂ
happy.gif
Yeah I usually watch stuff (At the moment old Doctor Who, Sealab 2021 & various music videos) on the DS, the missus complains if I watch stuff on the telly or laptop. Its a pain having to convert everything but I don't mind as I can just relax. Don't like to watch stuff on the PSP as I have to hold the damn thing as I don't have a stand or anything.

Got a some PC speakers in the bathroom that I use with the DS so I can listen to stuff when I'm taking a bath and drinking wine.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use to use High Quality Earphones, and sometimes my sound system. I like it better than not having anything plugged in.
I use to love playing Mario Kart DS (on wifi) and you can hear what side the people are behind you. You can hear people throwing things.

What do you use?
Headphones, Surround Sound Speakers, without anything..etc
i never thought of that =O but yea i mainly use nothing or clip-on headphones for games... depends on the game, if i like the bg music or not. =]

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use headphones, speakers, and normal ds speakers whenever because I listen to a lot of music so it really depends where and what Im doing...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just use the internal DS speakers. I don't like not being able to hear things going on around me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-