http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFoyp71xw3w

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly?

Aside from the first party titles, I haven't played anything that has really stood out to me.

Besides Guitar Hero, but that is on all the consoles.

I've found most games that use the motion sensing are annoyingly done.

That said, I enjoy the first party games more than anything on other consoles, so I guess that makes it worth it.

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
Love it !! i have a wii and 360 and the whole family plays on the wii whilst im left alone to play the odd game on the 360

lots of duff games as with any console but Sports, GH3, mario kart, house of the dead ( multi player family daft fun thats easy for everyone to do ) plus about 6-7 others that the kids play vs assassins creed on the 360 or cod4,bf2 on the pc means the wii is on most of our spare time. The wii is capable of decent graphics not current gen ie 360 ps3 but decent enough in some games, just wish the producers would get their fingers out and stop doing crappy ports, house of the dead deserves its own new title with updated graphics etc which would be awesome ie hotd with RE4 graphics.

Overall excellent console, had ours since launch and dont have anyregrets about the concole at at all maybe some of the games need a bit of graphical work but thats down to lazy ass programmers.

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an Xbox 360 and a wii. I used to play my Xbox 360 way more than my wii, until I modded my wii. Now I play my wii a lot more, because I can play any games I want.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God I love that video
smile.gif

But really, do you want your console compared to an obvious slut? I have enough time worrying about viruses on my computer
smile.gif

I think the video could have been done better as a contest between a spoiled rich elitist brat, and an adorable little munchkin.

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I love my Wii, but that's only because I'm a Nintendo loyalist. Other than the first party titles (Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros.), none of the games quite interest me. Also, I hate the Wii's online capabilities or rather lack of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1