• Replies 141
  • Likes 2

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's enough to kill a man.
Some people don't seem to be affected by caffeine, I guess you're one of them. But there is definitely truth to the addictiveness of it. It can affect your sleep quality if you drink a lot of it or drink it late in the day, which means you never get a proper nights sleep, so every morning you rely on coffee to wake up, plus, you get a tolerance to the caffeine which means you need more of it to wake up.

It’d take more than coffee to kill me :P But I do agree there’s probably an element of it some people could find addictive. I just like the taste and as they say, everything in moderation apart from excess :D

Reactions: Alexander1970

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Caf and sugars for me at all. Just black Decaf and I drank it once in a while. Mostly water and green decaf tea.. Still no sugars at all. It is part of my healthy.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Actual in the morning I drink THIS ready to go instant coffee:

00-278940_01__1200x1200.jpg

Very healthy....:P

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't stand instant coffee. I like it freshly pressed, mild beans, no sugar, lots of milk.

Not coffee, but I enjoy drinking green Sencha tea to my breakfast.
MmZ5zsT.jpg

Wonderful taste. Just don't buy the cheap bagged tea, it's awful...

Last edited by Reynardine,

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I really hope next week (then finally everything runs round again) I get more time in the morning and then again I make my favorite coffee every single morning:

View attachment 178566

:)
ayy, I use a mocha pot too, only down side is that I've gotten used to the four shots that's in it lol

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I had this do to long time ago,it was one of my former jobs as waiter.....in front of the guests....:rofl2:
Also the famous "Rüdesheimer Coffee".:)
Truly the most terrifying thing, making an Irish Coffee whilst customers watch you haha. Although I remember one guy’s wife tell me that her husband had a no cream diet therefore he couldn’t drink it. I’m fairly certain most Irish Coffees will have cream...

re Coffee, I only buy mine on the go now and it’s usually cappuccino or flat white which is expensive but convenient.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gevalia Majestic Roast (the extra-dark stuff), not too much sugar, but sweet, and cream it with evaporated milk. Only drink coffee on my days off. On work days it's green tea. But my coffee is such a treat. Very much look forward to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1