Hardware How do you label your wii games?

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use a sharpie, write the title on top, 'wii' on the left side, burn speed and region info on the right side

BTW i too labeled and cased all of my backup dreamcast games. weirddddd

I used a sharpie on my dreamcast burns...
biggrin.gif

Oh and I'm not doing cases on the Wii games ( well not yet at least ) just a binder. I just enjoy the disks looking nice.

edit typo...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sharpie Black Marker and then I shove them into a CD binder I got at the dollar store. Only a small percentage of games I burn I actually play to the end so there's no need to go all out with them.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give my girlfriend a sharpie and a DVD. I tell her what game it is, and she gets to work.

My favorite one is Excite Truck. She drew a blocky little truck, and a stick figure girl saying "I'm excited!"

Godfather was her most elaborate one. She drew the rose and also a big rosary all around the disc.

Sonic kinda sucked. SHe just drew "speed squiggles" and wrote "I'm in your game, going all fast and shtuff."

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My God, I thought I was the only one that did the labeling and CD cover for the Dreamcast. It got real annoying when I have the cover for the CD case but no label for the CD itself.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I print directly onto the dvd using my awesome Epson R360 and they come out looking like this:

dsc00092fu4.jpg

Sorry for the crap quality photo. Using my mobile as my digicam is charging
biggrin.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They look much better up close! The finish to them is quite amazing and look 101% better than the standard genuine Nintendo disks
wink.gif
Isn't that assuming that the DVD you print them on as absolutely no manufacturer name printed on it? I remember when I was young, I bought a disc off ebay and it was printed but I could still see Memorax name under the printing. Does something like that use up a LOT of ink because I am thinking of getting a priinter with DVD printing just to use that feature.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The disk in the pic is a ritek g05 full face printable, absolutely no name on the disk at all. And im still using the sample ink carts that came with the printer and ive printed over 50 full face labels with it so far and im still not out of ink
biggrin.gif

Here is a UK link that has the R265 in stock, Same printer as the R360 but without the screen and stuff, Just as good though
cool.gif
http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=2014

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The disk in the pic is a ritek g05 full face printable, absolutely no name on the disk at all. And im still using the sample ink carts that came with the printer and ive printed over 50 full face labels with it so far and im still not out of ink
biggrin.gif
I am a little worried about the price for it. Then again, paying anything cheaper to do printing on a DVD will probably consist of nothing but the type where you insert CD and just get text on the surface

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meh, I want a cd/dvd printer now! I don't even have a chipped wii and never really ever have to burn discs but still, those DVD's look HOT.
It's tonnes less obvious that its a copy etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP