Hacking How do you get PSN games to work on CFW PS3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xirix
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,485
  • Replies Replies 0

Xirix

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
228
Reaction score
18
Trophies
1
XP
573
Country
CFW 4.46 Rebug,. I backed up the Rap file for my PSN game myself with ReactPSN's hold L2 while launching, it confirmed it had put a rap file on my USB, it was a zip called rap0edat0, it said to extract it as a folder and put it in the exdata folder on my USB, I did so.

After that I'm stuck. I have tried running ReactPSN with Triangle and R2, if I try and fix the Eboot.bin it says there was a fault. If I run it with R2 it says "Last Backup 1 NotFixed PSN"
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted