HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER NINTENDO'S E3 Presentation?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by abdezca, Jun 16, 2015.

?

Did you like Nintendo's E3?

1. YES- It was awesome

13 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. NO- It was Crap

88 vote(s)
    80.7%
  3. I DON'T CARE- Then why am I reading this thread?

8 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. abdezca
    OP

abdezca GBAtemp Regular

May 11, 2014
    Mexico
    Between the south of Texas and north of Tamaulipas
    HI all,

This is a thread to share our feelings as Wii U owners. How was the presentation for you guys?

I felt the whole conference really stupid, and flat. I already know about yoshi, mario maker, xenoblade, and similar stuff. As a Wii U owner, I am disappointed. The one thing that felt ok was starfox, but thats it. Animal Crossing Party and shit like that felt like cash ins with their amiibo crap. This is making fun of the consumer, and now I do hope that this system gets hacked to death, so Nintendo stop pulling our hairs!!!!!

EDIT:

Here is a release date of titles for 2015. As you can see they are all titles that we knew about all along. Need to buy that PS4 that I sold...

[​IMG]

Last edited by abdezca, Jun 16, 2015
    Treflex likes this.

2. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    It sucked ass. It sucked MAJOR ass! They spent more time on shit we new about a year ago instead of giving us new content. It's a sad day for Wii U owners.

Brawl345 likes this.
  3. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    I was very underwhelmed, nothing really new. Why not a single thing at all on Fatal Frame? Fail. Nintendo lost this E3 by many, many, miles.

4. JordenNixNix

JordenNixNix GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2012
    Belgium
    It was a really weak presentation.
    Most of the tings they have presented we already know.

And instead for an in depth information for Fire Emblem IF, or should I say Fate ,or Xenoblade chronicles where we don't have much info from,
    they 're keeping nagging about Yoshi Wooly World.

And I don't got a wow effect from the new games:
    -Zelda Triforce Attack: How much stupid spin-off mini games do we already have?
    -Mario & Luigi paper jam: Combining 2 mario rpg games together, how creative?

-Starfox zero and the new Fire Emblem trailer was the only thing worth the effort of this E3!

In short, WEAK PRESENTATION!

5. 3dslove79

3dslove79 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    There is no new pokemon adventure in 2015,isn't right?(except for mistery dungeon)

6. LightyKD

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    when you couple this weak ass presentation with the fact that third parties arent announcing anything for Wii U, I say: "Fuck this day!"

7. orcid

orcid GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    Australia
    I am very disappointed.
    The Wii u is offically going to die. No announcement of a real new title (besides crap like amiibo festival) and they said next year they will talk about the NX. So I doubt that there will be one more major game announcement for the Wii U at all.

chartube12 likes this.
  8. Tomobobo

Tomobobo Champion.

Nov 26, 2005
    United States
    Shoulda shown starfox behind a blur like last year.

Silverthorn likes this.
  9. Supercool330

Supercool330 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    Very underwhelmed. It was essentially, the Wii U is dead, here are some upcoming 3DS games. I'm going to go have a nice cry.

LightyKD likes this.
  10. LightyKD

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Should have kown that the Wii U was dead when we started getting nothing but security updates :(

11. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    at this very juncture , nintendo fail . fof should now assist hykem and the like to free our wiiU's once and for all , they aint no use for officially titles no more.

12. 128bit_benny

128bit_benny Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Honestly, if an piracy solution comes up, pirate the shit out of it. Measured by how many hearts they broke today once for all, they deserve nothing more :P

13. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    That was total crap. Good thing the FF7 announcement made me extremely happy.

The only things I could give a crap about are: Starfox ZERO, Zelda: Triforce Heroes and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
    And maaaaybe Metroid Prime: Federation Force just because I really liked Hunters on DS.

And for eff's sake, Nintendo... MARIO MAKER IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD GO STRAIGHT IN THE eSHOP WITHOUT ANY FANFARE. IT'S NOT THE HOLY GRAIL. STOP SHOVING IT IN MY FACE!

14. motezazer

motezazer GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2015
    France
    It was awesome!

Source : A 3DS owner that don't own a Wii U

Slushie3DS and Patxinco like this.
  15. Supercool330

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    Ya, Xenoblade X is awesome. I played through the Japanese import (without understanding a single word), and it was amazing. It's nice to finally have a US release date, but we all knew it was coming, and likely this year (it is actually a few months later than I anticipated). Triforce Heroes looked fun, but it also looks like it is one of those Zelda games that will be by far best played with friends. Starfox Zero was sort of underwhelming to me; the graphics looked like something from the GC era (actually, Dino Planet looked better). It might be fun, but I expected more. The new Mario & Luigi / Paper Mario game looked really cool, but I would have preferred a new Wii U Paper Mario. It has been 11 years since the last console RPG Paper Mario.

raulpica likes this.
  16. LightyKD

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    of course you would like. I really really hope a piracy solution comes up. The only thing I have to be excited about is Shenmue 3 and I lucked out that there's a PC version.

17. Supercool330

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    I really hope somebody eventually makes a decent Wii U emulator so that the 4 or 5 really good Wii U games wont be lost in time... like tears in rain... time to die... ...Wii U.

18. motezazer

motezazer GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2015
    France
    That emulator would only run on computers that cost A LOT of money, so it won't happen soon...

19. abdezca
    OP

abdezca GBAtemp Regular

May 11, 2014
    Mexico
    Between the south of Texas and north of Tamaulipas
    Three years into its cycle and this is by far the worst Nintendo Console I ever owned (I have all of them as far as consoles go). It already beat the GC, but at least the former provided refresh material on Metroid, F-Zero, Smash, Zelda, and much more...

20. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    I'm hyped about a few little numbers going on:- Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Metroid, Zelda but all 3DS titles, WiiU was very poor day but tbh I really was hoping I was going to see a Mario Sunshine remake for the New3DSXL :( Not to bad but not great from Ninti!

Edit: maybe Niti realise the wiiu is about to be cracked wide open so they have decided not to spend money anymore on big budget titles and have WiiU Zelda and be done with it and wait for the next generation console to come to spend more money. Cannot see another 3D Mario title on the WiiU coming now!

Last edited by Reecey, Jun 16, 2015