Hacking How do you decrypt and run Pkgs/isos?

Lmaokernel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried pkgdc and unpkg.py. Pkgdc created a few small files and quit and unpkg.py just extracted like the icon images and that's it.

I have some scene isos and pkgs that I want to try out but I can't seem to decrypt anything to try out the destiny donar disc payload for loading backups.

I can't seem to get 007 game dumper to work either. The payload gets injected but nothing happens and it doesn't dump anything.

Would appreciate it if someone could help with a good guide or tools that I don't know about. Google didn't help me much.

I'm trying on a 1.76 right now. Also have 4.05 yet to test.

Edit - Just after I posted I saw the sticky right above me. Totally missed it. Sorry mods

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Last edited by Lmaokernel,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just want to know to to prevent ur ps4 to connect online but keep at same time connections to webbrowser for exploit??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My classroom is kinda a toxic environment
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    True, which would be a good choice if it releases you from that suffering.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea exactly
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I got into a toxic environment when I switched schools, something I was pressured to do long ago by my mom mostly
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because there were a couple of teachers who were objectively bad and who kept giving me bad grades, even thogh if I had stayed they would leave in the following year anyways
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm a verbal abuse víctim i think
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but I had noit known that and I let myself be manipulated into quitting...I'd rather have let myself be have fights with my mom than to let myself be blackmailed into effectively destroying my life or leading to it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my mother was the one who verbally abused me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    with me it started with verbal abuse...I tried to ignore it...until it got worse and after summer break it went from verbal into sneaky physical, not just theft but once they saw me as real problem they tried to poison me outright
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because they couldn't apply their usual tactics anymore it all went worse from there
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and I was a threat to their hierarchy and the way the gang worked
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I did in the end cause the gang leader who was installed there by the larger gang, to loose his influence over the classmates but it had a terrible cost
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in that it caused my other best friend, who joined that school, to betray me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    to both the powers that be and the larger gang at play
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    by recording conversations of me...they also convinced him over time that I never cared about him and he started to beat over my head things from the past, courtesy of psycholigsts work
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I was stupid to trust them and think they wouldn't start a coverup in agreement of the school who didn't want further scandals on their name
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    when I told the psychologist the name of my best friend in the group I didn't realize that would seal my fate
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    this and more is why I don't trust authorities either and why I became more of a "lone wolf" for a very long time
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lone wolf until when?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    maybe I'll become one again completely if this crap goes on that I'm getting flooded with lately
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so maybe forever from then on
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Hope you find your missing friend
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but I didn't have any friends for years, barely talked to anyone irl at that time, only had friends online basically
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    thanks
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet you will be happier with him
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I bet you will be happier with him