Hacking How do I uninstall cios and HBC?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lasteclispe said:
Ok i have http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=111803 installed in my wii now.

I'm looking to update to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108959

my question is how to i uninstall all the things that came in the first pack. the things i got is

1.Cios
2. Home Brew channel
3. v 0.3 loader
The only difference between the one you have and the one you want to update to is the cIOS. All you need to do is grab the cIOS Installer from the new package, replace the old one with it, and run it on your Wii. Once that's done, you should be good to go!

lasteclispe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still want to know how do remove them just in case I want to in the future. I also have two more questions.

1. is there a way to check which cios i have installed like how you can check the CFW version on psp?
2. will my wads work after I take my wii back to stock? I assume emulators and other custom channels wont work. but what about VC games i installed through wads like mario 64?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
lasteclispe said:
I still want to know how do remove them just in case I want to in the future. I also have two more questions.

1. is there a way to check which cios i have installed like how you can check the CFW version on psp?
2. will my wads work after I take my wii back to stock? I assume emulators and other custom channels wont work. but what about VC games i installed through wads like mario 64?

your firmware is written in the top right corner of the setting screen , use Waninkoko cios uninstaller 1.1 to uninstall your cios and with the package you used it's only cios249 and the uninstaller will find it automatically , after you do that just reformat your wii to remove everything else but be sure not to update it
yaypsp.gif

lasteclispe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty much for the quick reply. One more question about the firmware, when i look on top of my settins screen it says 3.2u which is my real wii FW. I wanted to know if there was a way to check the cios FW i have installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: