ROM Hack How do I undo 2.1.0 ctrtransfer and a9lh?

JasonMoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi everyone,

From previous post, I did 2.1.0 ctrtransfer and installed a9lh but now I want to undo and unstall a9lh because now I can't run gateway with NVRAM (through settings and profile method). I had 4.3.0-10U O3DS and I want to revert back to how it was. If there is a factory reset, I would do it as long as o3ds is lower than 4.5.0.

Right now, when I take my SD card out, 3DS doesn't boot up. Before 2.1.0 ctrtransfer and a9lh, 3DS booted up fine without SD card. But my main reason is that now, I can't run gateway and I want o3ds back to way it was.

Is there a way to revert back?

Last edited by JasonMoh,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi everyone,

From previous post, I did 2.1.0 ctrtransfer and installed a9lh but now I want to undo and unstall a9lh because now I can't run gateway with NVRAM (through settings and profile method). I had 4.3.0-10U O3DS and I want to revert back to how it was. If there is a factory reset, I would do it as long as o3ds is lower than 4.5.0.

Right now, when I take my SD card out, 3DS doesn't boot up. Before 2.1.0 ctrtransfer and a9lh, 3DS booted up fine without SD card. But my main reason is that now, I can't run gateway and I want o3ds back to way it was.

Is there a way to revert back?
You can easily boot Gateway if you have A9LH installed. Are you sure you want to revert back?

JasonMoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You can easily boot Gateway if you have A9LH installed. Are you sure you want to revert back?
To make it clear, I was following this guide, https://plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax, and I got stuck at Section V step 4 because I couldn't inject regional .app file because Hourglass couldn't find it. So, I stopped midway. I don't know if it counts as a9lh installed because I still have Nintendo's original health and safety.

If it still counts as a9lh installed, I want to know how I can boot gateway cause now, it is keep giving me errors if I try to access gateway with profile method.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
To make it clear, I was following this guide, https://plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax, and I got stuck at Section V step 4 because I couldn't inject regional .app file because Hourglass couldn't find it. So, I stopped midway. I don't know if it counts as a9lh installed because I still have Nintendo's original health and safety.

If it still counts as a9lh installed, I want to know how I can boot gateway cause now, it is keep giving me errors if I try to access gateway with profile method.
Inject the app file then use the method linked above my post.

JasonMoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Inject the app file then use the method linked above my post.
The problem is, like I said, Hourglass cannot find the .app file even if I followed the guide and put regional.app files into files9 folder. When I enter Hourglass, it shows "No usable file found". So, I have to nothing to inject despite files being present in files9 folder.

Hourglass only shows hs.app which I backuped and nothing else. I press arrow keys on D-pad at every direction and Hourglass only displays hs.app.

Last edited by JasonMoh,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The problem is, like I said, Hourglass cannot find the .app file even if I followed the guide and put regional.app files into files9 folder. When I enter Hourglass, it shows "No usable file found". So, I have to nothing to inject despite files being present in files9 folder.

Hourglass only shows hs.app which I backuped and nothing else. I press arrow keys on D-pad at every direction and Hourglass only displays hs.app.
Have you downgraded in the past with GW?

JasonMoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
What .app did you put on your 3ds. You have a9lh. Once you get past that step and do the last one you will be able to boot 3ds without sd card
I put all the files that I unzipped from "fbi-2.4.2-injectable.zip".
From FBI_v2.4.2_N3DS_EUR_injectable.app to FBI_v2.4.2_O3DS_USA_injectable.app. Thats total of 11 .app files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...