Hacking How do i transver Save files? In Pokemon Pearl?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had Pokemon Pearl in my R4 for a long time and now I bought the Game. I don't want to start all over in the Pokemon Pearl game that I have. Is there any way I could transfer my Save data from my R4 Pearl to the Game Cart Pearl? I have a Action Replay DS(not MAX regular) if that will help me transfer? Is there a way? Maybe if I take my save data and make it be a Action replay code and then put the AR code in my Pearl which I have right now and then save maybe that will work but how?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um what you mean I don't really understand? I was playing it on my R4 does that mean its already a raw format? Can you tell me what should I do for Source Format and for Target Format?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use that program but it can't connect to the Ffs whatever the name is. And I am sure I set all the configurations correctly.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it says can not connect to Ftf check your ITI settings... But everything looks find I wrote the username, password, port, Ip, and the 8080.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that but it still doesn't work. And also I think that this homebrew only allowes you to dump your NDS game and send it to your computer not to take your Save data from your R4 and put it in the Gamecart.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No you can do it you can also take your save data from your cart and send it to your computer as well, it's just the biggest function is dumping games.

I'm not sure why the fps connection isn't working. Maybe try it on your friends computer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.