TerraLives

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I got so lost trying to format my SD2VITA--and there might have been some issues copying my ux0 folder over to it--so I just want to wipe EVERYTHING, restore to factory settings, and start over.

I've searched the forums, but I didn't find a clear guide I understood.

I am a n00b, so I'd really appreciate it if you don't skip any steps.

Not sure if I'll need them, but I already have WinSCP, Win32DiskImager, and WinZip.

I'm on 3.65 Henkaku btw.

Thanks for your help!!!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstall the firmware. You can either do that or recreate the tai config.txt. I think you can even restore default settings to recreate the boot_config.txt.

TerraLives

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what any of that means...Like I said, I'm a n00b :/

I've edited the tai config.txt before, but I have no idea how to reinstall the firmware, recreate tai config, or restore default settings. I've worked on my Vita for about 20 hours now using the guides here, so I have some familiarity, but that's the only experience I have with the Vita.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what any of that means...Like I said, I'm a n00b :/

I've edited the tai config.txt before, but I have no idea how to reinstall the firmware, recreate tai config, or restore default settings. I've worked on my Vita for about 20 hours now using the guides here, so I have some familiarity, but that's the only experience I have with the Vita.

you can reinstall the firmware and revert to default settings min the recovery menu. iirc, that's holding R, playstation button, and power at the same time when turning on the system. henkaku settings is in settings. rebuilding the tai config.txt is one of the options in there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1