Hacking How do i save game progress?

Sativa.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently installed Homebrew and usb loaderGX and have a few games on an USB storage device while im waiting for my HD to come , just realised while having a first real sit down and play on New super Mario that the game doesnt save when i turn off the console!
If anyone knows how i can save game progress or has a link to a tutorial would me much appreiciated :)

QuietShark9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the game lets you save only when you beat a boss. I could be confusing it with NSMB on the DS though... but anyway, it's not automatic.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can only save it by finishing a castle stage. there is one at the end of the world and one halfway. you can also use a quick save by going into the menu, that will erase itself as soon as you load it(the save will revert to the last castle stage you finished.)

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using a USB loader does not change how saving works. It will save at the same spots or in the same ways that the original disc version of the game does.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think the game lets you save only when you beat a boss. I could be confusing it with NSMB on the DS though... but anyway, it's not automatic.
What i have to get to the end of World 1? haha i die alot ;)
Halfway, yes (as mentioned). Also: make sure your television is set to game mode. Last time I played NSMBW with friends, there was a split second delay in everything, which seriously messes up timings. Ever since that got solved, the game became a lot easier for them.

If it's any comfort: once you've finished the game, you can save after each level, which is nice if you want to collect all the coins (which unlock bonus levels).

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can also save at any time after you've beaten the game I think. I know I can save anything now and think that happened after completing the final level

other than that, the others are right. you must beat a tower or castle to save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ