Hacking How do I run Samurai Warriors 3 ?

Red Joker

GBATEMPer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys, sorry if this kind of topic is already posted, but I already search everywhere.

I can't seem get SW 3 on my Wii to work. My Wii is a region changed Korean Wii (great....) 4.1U. Yes, it's a perfect burn of DVD9. I tried to run it in Disc Channel and
c204.gif
NeoGamma R6 IOS249 (Rev 19).
I also have NeoGamma R9 (Beta 11) but I am not sure if it stable or not. I'm not good at installing
backup launchers. My Disc Channel is stable enough to run many new games.
I can't make this game to run on Disc Channel or on NeoGamma.
Do I need to update my NeoGamma? If so,

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A syscheck would be appreciated, people gotta know your IOS setup. Out of curiousity, why not USB loading? Burning DVD's seems so unnecessary on the Wii... :P

Did you try using other IOS'es (Namely HERMES - 222 and 223)? Are there any config options selected at all in Neogamma for this game?

SoraK05

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
With burned Dual Layer discs, they are somewhat more difficult to read than factory pressed Dual Layers as well as DVDs (pressed or burned).
To get them to read comfortably, one has to adjust the power of the lens on the Wii DVD Drive, making it stronger but reducing its lifespan in the long term.

http://www.teamcyclo...262&postcount=3
This will guide you to adjust the POT of the Wii's DVD Drive.

Hope that helps.. :)

Red Joker

GBATEMPer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Foxi4 :
Did you mean IOSes in my Wii?
It's IOS 4,9,11-15,17,20-22,28,30,31,33-38,40,41,43,45,46,50,52,53,55,56,60,70,249,250,and 254.
Out of curiousity, what's the difference between Hermes' and Waninkoko's IOS? I used Waninkoko's if I'm right.
I use IOS 249 in my Neogamma R6 since I can't change the IOS. Never used my NeoGamma R9 but thinking to update it.
I don't have an USB big enough to put SW 3.

@SoraK05 :
Thanks, but I'm not brave to configure the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: