Homebrew Question How do I remove "._ " files from sd card ?

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After putting files on my sd card, in SX OS it shows them, but it also shows files that look like this: ._filename.ext. How do I remove or hide these files that start with ._ using a mac, or better yet, prevent them from being created? Thanks for any help.

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After putting files on my sd card, in SX OS it shows them, but it also shows files that look like this: ._filename.ext. How do I remove or hide these files that start with ._ using a mac, or better yet, prevent them from being created? Thanks for any help.
they're created by macs to store information that would otherwise be fit into the HFS+ formatting style (apple specific). They won't harm anything and they're small, just ignore them.

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they're created by macs to store information that would otherwise be fit into the HFS+ formatting style (apple specific). They won't harm anything and they're small, just ignore them.

They are annoying and make me see more than I have to in a directory. I just tried using Filezilla to browse the sd card to see those files and delete them that way, but there must be a more efficient way. idk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...