How do I properly hold a Guitar Hero guitar?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, I know this sounds dumb, but all my friends complain about how I play GH weird. I use only 3 fingers when playing, and I can do decent while playing Hard. I can't seem to have all five of my fingers on each button. I really want to start playing on Expert. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Three fingers or four fingers, that's how you do it... five fingers? nope, don't use your thumb.
Do just as you want and how you feel comfortable.
I use four fingers, and slide up and down or spread my fingers wide if the two notes furthest away from eachother are played together
smile.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
For expert, you're gonna need to use all four fingers (your thumb isn't a finger
tongue.gif
). I don't know if anybody on this planet has the dexterity required to play expert with only three fingers. Playing with four though, you don't have to stress about green+orange, green+blue, or red+orange, as you can just stretch the pinky or shift the hand over by one note and keep your speed going.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info guys. I think I'm gonna have to learn to play with four. Even playing on Hard with 3 fingers can be tough on some songs.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
For expert, you're gonna need to use all four fingers (your thumb isn't a finger
tongue.gif
). I don't know if anybody on this planet has the dexterity required to play expert with only three fingers. Playing with four though, you don't have to stress about green+orange, green+blue, or red+orange, as you can just stretch the pinky or shift the hand over by one note and keep your speed going.
I do. Quite well too. But 4 is infinitely easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users