Homebrew How do I prep my modded Wii U for sale?

Spendy39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just take payment info off you account. I have sold a few and thats all I ever did. As long as they can't buy anything from the store thats all you need to worry about. Obviously if you account is on there and you put CBHC on you cant take your account off.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to sell it without your info and you want cbhc on it, you can uninstall cbhc, remove your nnid from the console, make a google account and write down all the info, make a nnid with the new google account, buy a ds game from eshop and install cbhc, include the google account and the password for the nintendo account along with the wii u, and make sure to tell them not to uninstall cbhc.

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Personally I wouldn't sell a modded console, they always contact you asking questions like you're a free techsupport guy
And there's a high chance that they will brick it and blame you.

Uninstall CBHC and remove your nnid and if they want to mod their console tell them where to find a guide and tools to do it themselves
:)

Spendy39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I wouldn't sell a modded console, they always contact you asking questions like you're a free techsupport guy
And there's a high chance that they will brick it and blame you.

Uninstall CBHC and remove your nnid and if they want to mod their console tell them where to find a guide and tools to do it themselves
:)
The point is you get more money. I have never had any issues selling a modded WII U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: ok