OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
kyogc said:
Try this tool. It has an option to do that.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153471
problem: its windows

im on linux

@ether

No,there is a channel maker that makes channels that boot a game off a HDD,ima looking for something simmilair,but instead of booting a game off HDD,it does load form the SD card

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohh I see what you want, but I believe that you need to change the source of the latest 1.5 and make it autoboot, just like it is done with the 1.1 source to boot directly the game inside the HDD, probably the best option would be to ask help to oggzee, or ask him straight to make an autoboot .dol, cause it is not just about the channel, the .dol has to call the game inside the SD too...!!
smile.gif

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
ether2802 said:
Ohh I see what you want, but I believe that you need to change the source of the latest 1.5 and make it autoboot, just like it is done with the 1.1 source to boot directly the game inside the HDD, probably the best option would be to ask help to oggzee, or ask him straight to make an autoboot .dol, cause it is not just about the channel, the .dol has to call the game inside the SD too...!!
smile.gif
shite:/

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
If you can pack and unpack wads, I can use that tool to create a dol for you. Then you can manually change the Game ID to the game you want to boot and pack it with the opening.bnr.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
If I create a wad from the tool to set boot from SD and unpack the wad to get the dol, it would be unnecessarily to set anything more.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
No. There is no dol that autoboots from SD by default. However, by using Loadstructor, you can create a wad which can load game from SD. So, you can unpack that wad to get a dol which can autoboot from SD.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
kyogc said:
No. There is no dol that autoboots from SD by default. However, by using Loadstructor, you can create a wad which can load game from SD. So, you can unpack that wad to get a dol which can autoboot from SD.
say i am able to do so,what would be the steps to edit an wad like that if unpacked(i used to work with theminng wads but then they distributed the app files seperately:P)

and idk if there are such tools (wadpack/unpack for Linux)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1