Hacking How do I make a backup of a backup?

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it even possible? If it is can someone tell me what program I can use because my friend has a backup of a few games I want to make one.
smileipb2.png

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just use any burning software that you find fancy and can copy a dvd. Backups just don't need any special software like original wii games to be read out.

Greetz ,

Gwaith

UrkeytaY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was under understanding that though you are using a DVDr, that you would still need a specific drive to even read the disc?

I'm at work, so I can't obviously prove the previous statement one way or another...

I'd be curious to because I would like to clear up some hard drive space pretty soon here, so it would be nice to make backups of backups if necessary.

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No you don't need a special drive to make a backup of a backup. Nor do you need some special software apart from your desired burning software. You can burn them on the fly. Did this with ca. 5 Backups some weeks ago. Worked like a charm. Used imgburn for it.

Greetz ,

Gwaith

UrkeytaY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gwaith said:
No you don't need a special drive to make a backup of a backup. Nor do you need some special software apart from your desired burning software. You can burn them on the fly. Did this with ca. 5 Backups some weeks ago. Worked like a charm. Used imgburn for it.

Greetz ,

Gwaith

Good to know, Thanks! Time for spring cleaning in the winter!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...