How do i install this fork of zsnes?

dudeguy2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to compile it from source. The best advice I can give is to install make, cd into the directory of the source code and run make. These aren't at all clear instructions, but it's the best I can give

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably have a better time building this on Linux.
Pull requests for supporting Windows are welcome, but it's not a goal for this project.

The instructions for it are pretty straightforward, and I have a hunch that you'll be rewriting portions of it yourself to make it conform to Windows. Go with Snes9x if you need something that's for Windows and is still maintained.
https://github.com/snes9xgit/snes9x/releases

Reactions: BigOnYa

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You'll probably have a better time building this on Linux.

The instructions for it are pretty straightforward, and I have a hunch that you'll be rewriting portions of it yourself to make it conform to Windows. Go with Snes9x if you need something that's for Windows and is still maintained.
https://github.com/snes9xgit/snes9x/releases
i want to use zsnes bc the table making guide on romhacking.net says i should use it

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There is a fork of this version that have prepared a github action file, but haven't enabled it. It's apparently for Windows. I sadly have no idea how to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch