Homebrew How Do I Install OoT3DHAX on 11.6?

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The file came up but the game crashed. Send through the E file and I'll give it a go

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't quote for some reason coming up as spam/inappropriate
The Rosalina setting change didn't work for me
?? What does it do?

?? What does it do?
Does it boot the HBL? If so, try to boot the oot3dhax insaller. If it says that it doesn't support choosing apps, delete the .xml in the 3ds/oot3dhax folder (or whatever folder the installer is in)

ckr33p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
?? What does it do?
The file came up and I followed the instructions, however the entire game crashes on the final step attempting to boot up HBL in game and force closes the game, coming up with an error message on the home screen.
The fact that the file came up at all however is progress in itself, so I'm pretty glad I'm on the right track right now.
Fairly confident that the EUR save file will get me through to the final process once @SirECK sends the file through

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The file came up and I followed the instructions, however the entire game crashes on the final step attempting to boot up HBL in game and force closes the game, coming up with an error message on the home screen.
The fact that the file came up at all however is progress in itself, so I'm pretty glad I'm on the right track right now.
Fairly confident that the EUR save file will get me through to the final process once @SirECK sends the file through
I mean what does it do when you change the game to the HBL? You said it doesn't work.

Reactions: ckr33p

ckr33p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I mean what does it do when you change the game to the HBL? You said it doesn't work.
My bad man I misread your original post. I've been doing the Rosalina setting with the Homebrew app on my Homescreen lmao. I just tried it with the OoT Cartridge then and it worked. Thank you so much holy shit.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad man I misread your original post. I've been doing the Rosalina setting with the Homebrew app on my Homescreen lmao. I just tried it with the OoT Cartridge then and it worked. Thank you so much holy shit.
So it booted the HBL?

So it booted the HBL?
Now you can install using the oot3dshax installer.

Anyway, I want to thank @TCJJ , @Giodude , and @SirECK for helping me along the way. THANK YOU!!

@ckr33p , I'm always here to help. (Well, usually here to help). Congrats on installing OoT3DHax.

Reactions: ckr33p and Giodude

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, now that I have installed OoT3dHax... how do I make it use boot1.3dsx? I would like it to run HBL 1.1.1 yet also have the hbl app run 2.0.0.

OR would it be easier to make the hbl app use boot1.3dsx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked