ROM Hack how do i install cfw luma without flashcart?

Alezcoed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
first thing first, forgive if i post this on the wrong place, i'm fairly new to this place and i'm entirely new to nintendo consoles.
here's my problem, i just got an old nintendo 3ds xl with luma preinstalled, i was having fun with it for some month, then somehow my idiot brother just managed to erase everything and return my nintendo 3ds to stock version and i can't open any single game i have.
i have it on firmware 11.6.0.39u i have already visited 3ds.guide, and i have watched a lot of youtube videos, and i know how to install cfw, but my only problem is just that i don't have the required flashcart, all i have is a r4 sdhc dualcore from r4isdhc.hk and ntrboot just doesnt't work.
some people told me to buy another flashcart, but it's not fairly easy in my country everyone only sell this version, and with the shitty tax regulation it will double or even triple the price of a single flashcart, is there any other way i can reinstall luma to my 3ds?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first thing first, forgive if i post this on the wrong place, i'm fairly new to this place and i'm entirely new to nintendo consoles.
here's my problem, i just got an old nintendo 3ds xl with luma preinstalled, i was having fun with it for some month, then somehow my idiot brother just managed to erase everything and return my nintendo 3ds to stock version and i can't open any single game i have.
i have it on firmware 11.6.0.39u i have already visited 3ds.guide, and i have watched a lot of youtube videos, and i know how to install cfw, but my only problem is just that i don't have the required flashcart, all i have is a r4 sdhc dualcore from r4isdhc.hk and ntrboot just doesnt't work.
some people told me to buy another flashcart, but it's not fairly easy in my country everyone only sell this version, and with the shitty tax regulation it will double or even triple the price of a single flashcart, is there any other way i can reinstall luma to my 3ds?
You're doing something wrong. Take a picture of your cart to make sure. I have the exact same one and it works perfectly. Also, what doesn't work? What happens?

Alezcoed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You're doing something wrong. Take a picture of your cart to make sure. I have the exact same one and it works perfectly. Also, what doesn't work? What happens?
when it's on part of "writing blowfish key" suddenly the touchscreen just went black and didn't do anything

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr