Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
my firmware is 11.5.0-38U and its a 3ds not xl cfw or userland eitherway fine :)
If you just want homebrew, see rpghax. Some homebrew won't work on it but some will. For CFW, read the guide. You'll need either a compatible DS flashcart, or a second already modded 3DS, or a hardmod.

The_Meats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to give a second 3ds the downloaded game from RPGHax? I managed to get it on my o3ds 11.5, my wife has another o3ds 11.5, both XL. I was wondering if I could just put the game that I downloaded with Homebrew on her SD card so it shows up in her RPG Maker Player.

YellowLemon571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure. You can use a system transfer then use the same process as you did with the homebrewed 3DS. B9S should still exist on the source system after the transfer. I don't think you can do this with a pirated game, though.
Most of the time I overlook things so I might be wrong. Don't do this without reviewing.

YellowLemon571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can if you have another way of using homebrew, but afterwards you can't update the system or it'll get patched again. At least that's what I got after looking it up.

Reactions: LuigiXL

planflop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to res a dead topic but i have a question about getting luma and installing cias and what not on my n3ds xl .
I ran ninjahax on it and it has access to homebrew launcher now but do i still need a flashcart in order to install luma and other programs?
I'm currently on 11.5.0.38.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
sorry to res a dead topic but i have a question about getting luma and installing cias and what not on my n3ds xl .
I ran ninjahax on it and it has access to homebrew launcher now but do i still need a flashcart in order to install luma and other programs?
I'm currently on 11.5.0.38.
You need a ntrboot capable flashcart. See https://3ds.guide/ntrboot

You can't install CFW with homebrew only after 11.3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work