how do I fix wiiflow reload error? (urgent)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DarkRioru, Feb 23, 2016.

1. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Akage Chan's Servent

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    Fluffing Akage Chan's Tail
    it gives me a whole bunch of white numbers and a reloading in 10 message on the bottom of the screen... how can I fix this, I want to get this fixed so I can play my wii backups...

2. nikeymikey

nikeymikey This is now a Spiderman thread.........

Nov 19, 2008
    without seeing a screenshot of your exact problem, people wont really be able to help you out. If i was you i would run through and reinstall my cIOS's, apps and wads again to see if tha makes any difference.

If you dont know what any of that means i suggest that you google a program called ModMii and then use that to rehack your wii from the beginning.

3. DarkRioru
    OP

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    HNI_0024.JPG

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

the games show up but no icon image... and when I click it, it shows a black screen with the start and menu buttons are....

Attached Files:

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It can't read the disc images. Syscheck? And how did you install the games?

Also, what version number of USB Loader GX? It's in the credits menu.

5. DarkRioru
    OP

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    usb loader is on 3.0c and firmware is on 4.3 and I burned the games from the disks themselves and I downloaded an Iso of mariokartwii because my copy was too scratched to read to complete the burning process

6. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    There are two years of v3.0. It's the revision number you need to post, but it looks like you switched from Wiiflow to USB Loader GX?

Why are you burning the games and loading from a USB Loader? Just put the ISOs on a USB HDD, and if the MK ISO's MD5 isn't bb7f2c926cbcdee65e2a48b7002a52ea then it's either bad or not NTSC-U.