ROM Hack Question How do i find the saves

badman112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies firstly as im guessing this has been asked and it is a noob question. I have used the search function and its not quite that simple for me.

How do i find and extract game saves for them to be modified. Also i want all my saves to be on the microsd card for quick extraction

I am using SX pro not homebrew channel i am very confused on how to do this. Please please can someone explain in simple i can see a save folder and in it is a very long number and i have no idea what they are.

Thanks for reading

Not sure if this even the right place to ask. Been away for along time too. Again so sorry full head bows down.

Last edited by badman112,

badman112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay i have done alot more research and managed to find out how to do this but more questions arise.

So far running checkpoint on homebrew part on sx pro in album. Using this to backup and restore.

First question how do i use the online editors with the switch itself and not through my desktop or laptop.

Second question what app should i use to use other peoples save as im not sure how to resign and rehash.

Third question is their anything better than check point to edit saves on the fly or using a PC desktop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from...