Hacking How do I do this? (Wii U hacking related)

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set up rednand on my SD card using these guides:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-setup-rednand-w-sigpatches.446818/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/building-iosuhax-on-windows.447023/

I went into it through internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher, and then hit cfw booter. It said welcome to rednand on the gamepad. So next I try to install system config tool. I go back into internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher. But then I get a black screen at this point. It won't go back into homebrew launcher so I can install system config tool with wupinstaller. I've tried turning it off and back on again. But it does the same thing. Not sure what to do.

And yes my SD card is big enough. My Wii U 8gb. The SD card is 32gb.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed rednand. But now I can't get the game to run. I put the game inside wiiu/games folder on my SD card. But when I start up loadiine, the game doesn't show up. What can I do?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody? I've been at this all day. Looking up guides and youtube videos. I seem to be doing everything right. But the game isn't showing up in loadiine.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody? I've been at this all day. Looking up guides and youtube videos. I seem to be doing everything right. But the game isn't showing up in loadiine.
What does your sd card look like? You did you put it inside sd://wiiu/games but did you use a folder inside of that? What does your sd card look like exactly?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you using redNAND and loadiine ?
What else am I supposed to use?

What does your sd card look like? You did you put it inside sd://wiiu/games but did you use a folder inside of that? What does your sd card look like exactly?
Yes. It's in SD://wiiu/games/Banjo - Kazooie [NBKE01]

And the content, meta, code, folders are inside of that.

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What else am I supposed to use?

Yes. It's in SD://wiiu/games/Banjo - Kazooie [NBKE01]

And the content, meta, code, folders are inside of that.
You can access loadiine without first going into rednand. Go to loadiine.ovh -> homebrew launcher. From there choose the loadiine loader and try booting up the game

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I figured out the problem. I had to reformat my SD card to fat32 and 64 KB cluster size using guiformat. Why couldn't someone tell me this?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I figured out the problem. I had to reformat my SD card to fat32 and 64 KB cluster size using guiformat. Why couldn't someone tell me this?
Today, the magic 8 ball has failed to predict your prior actions regarding Sd card formatting. Seriously though using RedNAND and loadiine together is rather pointless given the current state of the scene. Loadiine is becoming more and more outdated.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, the magic 8 ball has failed to predict your prior actions regarding Sd card formatting. Seriously though using RedNAND and loadiine together is rather pointless given the current state of the scene. Loadiine is becoming more and more outdated.
Oh okay. So, what am I supposed to use instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi