How do I convert iso games into jb folder games?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That tool is safe. Anti virus are not good at detecting shit half the time. Like for my work, I had to disable antivirus since it kept flagging my output as a virus. JB folder should work as long as you use a HEN version of a loader.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
and are folder games compatible with hen?
The Ps3 super slim I just bought came with JB folder games and worked with MMCM (hen version). I prefer ISOs since MMCM takes some time to load and webman is just better:

1. Faster loading
2. NTFS support
3. Custom fan controls.

Xdqwerty

Wut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The Ps3 super slim I just bought came with JB folder games and worked with MMCM (hen version). I prefer ISOs since MMCM takes some time to load.
Mine came with several games but idk if most of them were on jb folder format or not since they appeared on the xmb and all loaded without issue except for a nba game

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Mine came with several games but idk if most of them were on jb folder format or not since they appeared on the xmb and all loaded without issue except for a nba game
If they're on XMB, they're installed games via PKG. YOu wuld have to check using MMCM if there are games in the GAMES/GAMEZ folder and they're in that format.

ISO and JB are usually opened via a loader like Webman/MMCM.

NiQ1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Just extract them with WinRAR. It's only the other way around that requires dedicated software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.