Hacking How do I backup my digital Pokemon AS save? It works on sysnand but not emunand

hsdubb19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game works fine on sysnand but on emunand, it says the save is corrupted.

sysnand is on 9.2

emunand is on 9.5

hsdubb19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that guide but I am stuck on the mount game. I bought it on the eShop, how am I supposed to mount game?

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep reading thread? :unsure:

You're using a Gateway, correct? Make sure to read required tools at top. You want the "Export eShop to .3DS/.3DZ" section.

Essentially you backup the savedata from the eShop game and import it into a copy and transfer IDs to the copy. Wallah, same game, now on emuNAND (Gateway).

Mount it=I have no idea. Don't own a Gateway. I'm assuming it's telling the GW to "MOUNT" the game into emuNAND the same way you would MOUNT a disk drive, only you're doing it with a file/game and not a drive/hardware.

If anything, use search. Not just Google. GBATemp search "mount (.3DS or .3DZ) gateway" and something should pop up.

It SHOULD be in a sticky post if anything. That's Gateway basics, right? Mounting games?

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I tried that guide but I am stuck on the mount game. I bought it on the eShop, how am I supposed to mount game?

Keep reading thread? :unsure:

You're using a Gateway, correct? Make sure to read required tools at top. You want the "Export eShop to .3DS/.3DZ" section.

Essentially you backup the savedata from the eShop game and import it into a copy and transfer IDs to the copy. Wallah, same game, now on emuNAND (Gateway).

Mount it=I have no idea. Don't own a Gateway. I'm assuming it's telling the GW to "MOUNT" the game into emuNAND the same way you would MOUNT a disk drive, only you're doing it with a file/game and not a drive/hardware.

If anything, use search. Not just Google. GBATemp search "mount (.3DS or .3DZ) gateway" and something should pop up.

It SHOULD be in a sticky post if anything. That's Gateway basics, right? Mounting games?

Mounting games means inserting virtual game card. Press select in home menu and select your game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1