How do I apply Dolphin Texture replacements on official hardware?

ChromaGore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so! Basically, I had a copy of "Silent Hill: Shattered Memories" for the Wii, and I dumped it years ago. Anyways, I found this cool texture pack that changes the "icy" look of the world to the classic Silent Hill "bloody-rust" look! Its great and I wanna try it, but it's for Dolphin. I feel like theres gotta be a way to do all this on my Wii U. Like, this CAN'T be impossible, right?
Maybe patching the ISO or WBFS? I've tried messing with BrawlBox and BrawlCrate but they crash on my 64bit Windows laptop, and I can't really do anything with those programs.
I've also heard messed with modpacks for SSBB on official hardware, on "Configurable USBLoader" which worked after I messed with some settings.

Is there ANY possible way I can use this texture pack on a Wii U?
Thanks!! :3

(i would link the texture pack im mentioning, but im limited with my new acc haha. just google "SH Shattered Memories Blood and Rust" and itll come up!)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so! Basically, I had a copy of "Silent Hill: Shattered Memories" for the Wii, and I dumped it years ago. Anyways, I found this cool texture pack that changes the "icy" look of the world to the classic Silent Hill "bloody-rust" look! Its great and I wanna try it, but it's for Dolphin. I feel like theres gotta be a way to do all this on my Wii U. Like, this CAN'T be impossible, right?
Maybe patching the ISO or WBFS? I've tried messing with BrawlBox and BrawlCrate but they crash on my 64bit Windows laptop, and I can't really do anything with those programs.
I've also heard messed with modpacks for SSBB on official hardware, on "Configurable USBLoader" which worked after I messed with some settings.

Is there ANY possible way I can use this texture pack on a Wii U?
Thanks!! :3

(i would link the texture pack im mentioning, but im limited with my new acc haha. just google "SH Shattered Memories Blood and Rust" and itll come up!)
No there isn't a way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol