Hacking How can I protect myself of Bans?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
guys I'm wondering how the hell can i protect from a future ban wave.

I'm really trying to not use cias, I'm masking my download and play app to use the homebrew launcher, but for example free shop only works on CIA and installed.

What ca I do?

Do you think the incognito mode will work?
Do if i follow incognito mode will that be reset? Or will be permanent until i change it?

I already turned off sending info to Nintendo. And spot pass.

Any real advice you can give me!?
We don't really know for sure what criteria Nintendo uses to ban.
However, we do know that anything you launch while connected to the internet is logged on Nintendo's servers, regardless of what settings you use. Nothing you do while offline is logged.
So to be safe, only launch CIA homebrew while offline. If you need to use FBI network install or FreeShop, launch the .3dsx versions of them through Rosalina set to a legit title, that way Nintendo only sees you as playing the legit title.
Out of region games or modded games might also be unsafe to play while online, we don't know for sure.

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We don't really know for sure what criteria Nintendo uses to ban.
However, we do know that anything you launch while connected to the internet is logged on Nintendo's servers, regardless of what settings you use. Nothing you do while offline is logged.
So to be safe, only launch CIA homebrew while offline. If you need to use FBI network install or FreeShop, launch the .3dsx versions of them through Rosalina set to a legit title, that way Nintendo only sees you as playing the legit title.
Out of region games or modded games might also be unsafe to play while online, we don't know for sure.
Thanks very much for your help Guys, very good advice.

I even erased my game log lol

But will do it using 3DSX files via HL.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freeshop is NOT dangerous. CIA installs use your consoles header, not individual one. Long story short there is no way for Nintendo to tell if you bought the game or not. You don't HAVE to have an NNID to download from eShop so there is no account to check tickets against, even if they were to do so. The game are downloaded from the official servers; you get the EXACT same game from eshop. Literally.

To be completely honest with you, if you're this paranoid then just don't use hacks. This is like the 4th time you've asked about the same exact thing. "How do I avoid a ban". Well, how about just don't hack your shit if a reversible ban is THAT serious. "Oh, I don't want a ticket but I'm going to speed anyway then complain when I get pulled over!" Sorry but these threads are getting annoying. There is only ONE full proof way to avoid a ban, and that's to not hack your console. Take responsibility for your actions and accept a ban if one comes your way, fix it and move on with your life; or you know go back to OFW.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Freeshop is NOT dangerous. CIA installs use your consoles header, not individual one. Long story short there is no way for Nintendo to tell if you bought the game or not. You don't HAVE to have an NNID to download from eShop so there is no account to check tickets against, even if they were to do so. The game are downloaded from the official servers; you get the EXACT same game from eshop. Literally.

To be completely honest with you, if you're this paranoid then just don't use hacks. This is like the 4th time you've asked about the same exact thing. "How do I avoid a ban". Well, how about just don't hack your shit if a reversible ban is THAT serious. "Oh, I don't want a ticket but I'm going to speed anyway then complain when I get pulled over!" Sorry but these threads are getting annoying. There is only ONE full proof way to avoid a ban, and that's to not hack your console. Take responsibility for your actions and accept a ban if one comes your way, fix it and move on with your life; or you know go back to OFW.
Yup and again, a pointless answer, I'm already using a CFW I and don't want to be banned, I want to use cfw and I know the risk of using it.

I'm asking lots of time because I'm getting answers like yours.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup and again, a pointless answer, I'm already using a CFW I and don't want to be banned, I want to use cfw and I know the risk of using it.

I'm asking lots of time because I'm getting answers like yours.
The answers aren't pointless, you're taking them personal because you want what you want without consequences. Grow up dude, if you want the hacks they come with risks. Not one person can give you the answer you seek. There is NO foolproof 100% guaranteed way to avoid a ban other than to use a vanilla system. You can run around in circles all day hiding this and hiding that and you could STILL be banned because no one knows when they collect information, how they collect it (we do) or what parts of the information collected are used to ban you.

What are you expecting to be the ONLY person on the temp to be able to do whatever you want with your console and not get banned? Your pompous attitude isn't really helping. You don't deserve to avoid a ban no more than the rest of us; especially considering they are reversible. You want to use CFW and you may know the risk, but you're obviously NOT accepting those risks.

Reactions: Zidapi

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The answers aren't pointless, you're taking them personal because you want what you want without consequences. Grow up dude, if you want the hacks they come with risks. Not one person can give you the answer you seek. There is NO foolproof 100% guaranteed way to avoid a ban other than to use a vanilla system. You can run around in circles all day hiding this and hiding that and you could STILL be banned because no one knows when they collect information, how they collect it (we do) or what parts of the information collected are used to ban you.

What are you expecting to be the ONLY person on the temp to be able to do whatever you want with your console and not get banned? Your pompous attitude isn't really helping. You don't deserve to avoid a ban no more than the rest of us; especially considering they are reversible. You want to use CFW and you may know the risk, but you're obviously NOT accepting those risks.

Im asking because i want to know experiences from averyone. Of course i know i could be banned. And of course i dont want that to Happen. Thats what im doing. I knew there was a chance of being banned, and i Know there is not knowledge how nintendo gathers info.

Im asking for some options to protect me. Thats all im doing.
And im starting all this stuff i had been 2 weeks with CFW, im asking that but still getting useless answers from people like you.

And thanks to the guys really give me advice like running on 3DSX files on HL, that really works for me (even if i get banned).

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No one knows how bans are sending to us and how to avoid them. For exmaple i'm launching a lot of custom cia's . freeshop, dlc, out of region games, virtual console inject and im not banned.
Yup thanks,gathering info always is good. Probably is not launching cias or probably it is idk.

Are you using wifi off when lunching cia Tittles?

Last edited by DarkDante,

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to get banned, then do this:
-Turn off SpotPass Information Sending [Settings > Internet Settings > SpotPass > Sending of System Info]
-Disable "Show Friends what you're playing"

This stuff does not get you banned if you do this:
-Pirating games
-Using Homebrew CIAs
-Using VC injects
-Using any installed CIA
-Doing this even if you are connected to the internet

This stuff is stupid and gets you banned:
-Using online features of games that aren't out yet
-Cheating online
-Sharing your friend code on online message boards if you're hacked
-Sharing system specific information (LocalFriendCodeSeed for example)

EDIT: Check out this thread also.

Last edited by RyanAnayaMc,

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you don't want to get banned, then do this:
-Turn off SpotPass Information Sending [Settings > Internet Settings > SpotPass > Sending of System Info]
-Disable "Show Friends what you're playing"

This stuff does not get you banned if you do this:
-Pirating games
-Using Homebrew CIAs
-Using VC injects
-Using any installed CIA
-Doing this even if you are connected to the internet

This stuff is stupid and gets you banned:
-Using online features of games that aren't out yet
-Cheating online
-Sharing your friend code on online message boards if you're hacked
-Sharing system specific information (LocalFriendCodeSeed for example)

EDIT: Check out this thread also.
Lol how the hell people plays games that are not released yet?
I'm not going to cheat or anything. Thanks for the advice.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol how the hell people plays games that are not released yet?
I'm not going to cheat or anything. Thanks for the advice.
Pokemon Sun Moon was a perfect example of a game getting leaked early. Tons of players went online with it before release and got themselves hyperbanned

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the game was on eshop before release and people grabbed the game and played it lol hahahaha funny
Not from eshop, from beta testers and reviewers. I was playing pokemon moon about a week before release (I had actually ordered it though). I was just smart enough to know to turn wifi off while playing.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
"Don't let Nintendo ban you. Just ban yourself"
Seriously though that's basically what is happening. And if you don't care about playing online then why care about getting banned?

I know right, that's why all the tin foil hat lovers are doing. I'm still not banned though I modded my 3ds from the first a9lh implementation.

Reactions: DarkDante

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: