Gaming How can I get inside Goron City?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already beat the other three divine beasts but I burn up every time I get close to Goron City. Do I need an elixir or can I buy some protective clothes somewhere?

Last edited by Kafluke,

KamazasBl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before going to the city at the beginning of the zone visit the stables. A girl outside will be selling fireproof elixirs, i suggest taking 2-3 and just sprinting to the city. In the city buy fireproof legs and you will need one more set piece to be able to get to divine beast. u can buy the whole set or u can do a quest for armor in the first mine u pass.

Reactions: Kafluke

BlazeStoneZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've already beat the other three divine beasts but I burn up every time I get close to Goron City. Do I need an elixir or can I buy some protective clothes somewhere?

You need to buy women clothes to get in Gerudo City, it also helps to survive the dessert. Where can you get this there is a guy on a roof in Kara Kara Bazaar. Talk with the poeple arround there and you will find him

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to buy women clothes to get in Gerudo City, it also helps to survive the dessert. Where can you get this there is a guy on a roof in Kara Kara Bazaar. Talk with the poeple arround there and you will find him
Thanks but I already did that when I beat the camel dude. Those clothes do nothing for you in Goron City.

Before going to the city at the beginning of the zone visit the stables. A girl outside will be selling fireproof elixirs, i suggest taking 2-3 and just sprinting to the city. In the city buy fireproof legs and you will need one more set piece to be able to get to divine beast. u can buy the whole set or u can do a quest for armor in the first mine u pass.
Thanks!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was over by the Lost woods, climbed the mountain nearby and on top of the mountain I could see the entrance to Goron City...flew towards it. With some food you can make it to an NPC there, if you talk to him it resets your being on fire so you can go up without damage. Should be in Goron City by then with the use of pretty minimal food. If you make something that gives a bunch of extra hearts you're pretty golden.

Once you get to Goron City you can facecheck every NPC to keep resetting being on fire to get to the armor shop, which sells fire resistant gear and one piece lets you be in Goron City.

or be boring and get a fire elixir.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.