1. MikaDubbz

OP MikaDubbz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    So I'm not finding a simple solution to this. To understand what I'm trying to do, is, I'm trying to share my custom WIi U forwarders with a friend that likes my versions. See all I did was install forwarders others have released for emulators, and then used FTPiiU to switch out the icons, splash screens, update the meta datas (for example, I don't like the emulator names to pop up when you hover over a forwarder, and instead just prefer the console name to be displayed instead) and in a few occasions, the music that plays when you launch the forwarder. This worked great for me, but I'd really like to streamline the process for sharing these forwarders since there are like 10 of them, so I don't have to manually go in with FTPiiU again on his system and swap out all that stuff one by one again. That would be needlessly tedious, though it would get the job done.

So, is there a way to simply dump any installed title we have on our Wii U to the format that WUP Installer can immediately install on another Wii U?

2. atavol

atavol Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    WiiU Title Dumper developed by Dimok here on gbatemp

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installed, installer, format