ROM Hack How can I downgrade my console?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I didn't understand you very well, so what should I do now? And does it requiers any kind of additional hardware?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't understand you very well, so what should I do now? And does it requiers any kind of additional hardware?
First of all did you make a NAND backup before setting up a rxtools? if you did then you need a hardmod. Which is really soldering wires. if you don't have a NAND backup then sorry your 3ds will never work again.

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You should proceed soldering the motherboard of your console in order to flash on it the emuNand which can ve dumped with a program called "emunandtool" . But as I've already said you I'm not sure that you can use the emuNand instead of the sysNand to recover your 3ds

Reactions: Arubaro

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have an emunand, you can extract it and inject it into your sysnand.
Of course, you still need a hardmod

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Any video tutorial maybe? English is my third language so most of the thing I do not understand very well there.

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any video tutorial maybe? English is my third language so most of the thing I do not understand very well there.
You can find it easly on YouTube. As you can guess the motherboards of the o3ds and the o3ds XL are different eachothers.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hmm searching over internet made me thing. Is it really bricked if blue light turns on, but screens don't display anything?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since this thread become really messy I will make new one and describe everything better. Hopefully i will fix it.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's like updating your computer's BIOS and having it fail, your 3DS's motherboard has no usable software and no backup to go to. It will turn on as long as it has power.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho